PLEASE NOTE: Applicants hired for any position at Springs Valley Community Schools are required to submit a background check immediately after being hired. Click on the link below to submit your background check information. Only those hired need to submit a background check.
Click here to submit your background check information
Substitute Teachers Needed! If interested click on this link, www.willsub.com, and click the ‘Start new application’ button to apply now.
- No District Positions available at this time.
Elementary School and Preschool Postings:
- Preschool Teaching Assistant Position available
- A valid Indiana Teaching License (for teaching positions)
- Shares SV Elementary Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Accountability
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to plan, assess and continuously improve instruction by accomplishing school-specific goals focused on continuous improvement
- Embrace professional learning and growth opportunities and contribute to a healthy team/school culture grounded in teamwork, collaboration, high expectations and support
- Plan and implement creative, engaging and purposeful lessons based on the Indiana Academic Standards
For immediate consideration, please submit a Letter of Interest, Completed Application, Resume and References to:
Dr. Matthew Williams, Principal
Springs Valley Elementary School.
356 S. Larry Bird Blvd, French Lick, IN 47432
Junior-Senior High School Postings:
- No full time positions are available at this time. Future employment will follow this criteria:
Requirements for these positions include but are not limited to:
- An active teaching license in appropriate subject area with flexibility to acquire more licenses for future course offerings.
- Strong communication skills with administration, fellow teachers, parents and all students.
- Collaboration with our teachers inside and outside of the normal school day to meet the goals of the students, staff and school building.
- Determination to meet the individual needs of all students to maximize their opportunity to graduate with a diploma.
- Positive, motivating, energetic, well-mannered and dedicated to our Springs Valley school corporation.
Recommendations for these positions include:
- Possess, or desire to obtain, a Master’s degree in the subject area to fulfill the requirements for dual credit certification.
- Experience applying blended learning to meet the needs of all students.
- Experience or willingness to sponsor and/or coach extra-curricular activities
- Band Administrative Assistant
Any interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume and references to:
Dr. Kyle Neukam, Principal
Springs Valley Junior-Senior High School
326 S. Larry Bird Blvd.
French Lick, IN 47432
Click here to download Teacher Application form (pdf file)
Click here to download non-certified application form (pdf file)